About SSI Association, Kota
The SSI Association Kota was initially formed as the SSI Club Kota having strength of 25 members only in the year 1984. At that time is Kota there was a vacuum of Industrial Association.
For registration of SSI Club - an application was filed with Registrar of Firms Jaipur. It was rejected on the ground that a Club can not be registered.
For purpose of registration, name of SSI Club was changed to The SSI Association, Kota & registration was granted by Registrar of Raj. Jaipur in 985.
In 1986 Kota was hugely affected by Water Floods and most of the SSI units were not insured against risk of Flood Gen. Insurance Co. of India was contacted by the Association & as a special case relief was granted to all effected units. This was a relief of about 20 crores to the SSI sector.
The constitution provides smooth running of activities of Association by its salient features:
- No repetition of President
- Elections every year
- Audit of Accounts every year
- A Trust in-built system to look after assets of Association.
- Nomination of Association representatives on
- Central Excise Advisory Committee jaipur
- MSME board New Delhi.
- MSME Adv. cell at Jaipur.
- Raj. Budget Adv. Committee
- Sales Tax Advisory Committee at Kota
- Commissioner Industries Jaipur Advisory Committee
- DLAC-Kota & many other Boards & Advisory committees
- Central Excise exemption has been raised from 30 Iacs to 1 crore.
- Indra Vihar Residential colony developed through RIICO
- I. T. Complex development
- Electronic Complex development
- Agro Park development etc.
A Udyog Mela started at Kota for the first time in Rajasthan & was most successful which was near to DIC Kota & thereafter 14 Udyog Melas were organised
Today we have membership of about 500 members & we are one of the largest associations of Rajasthan
We are arranging following Salient Programs every year.
- Holi Milan
- Diwali Milan
- New Year Meet
- Picnic every year
- Tour every year
- Monthly meeting with JVVNL, RIICO, DIC, PHED & other departments.
- Maintain a full fledged meeting hall with LCD etc
- Now we are passing through 29th year - i.e. 29th board and are publishing Sampark (Directory) bi-yearly as well as monthly bulletin.
- Our Association has been visited by Shri Bhairo Singh Shekhawat (Former Vice President of India), Chief Minister Smt Vasundhara Raje & most Prominent officials of Govt.of India & Rajasthan.
- We have arranged National Vendor Development Programs many times.
- We arrange Blood Donation Camps every year
- We arrange sports programs every year
Our Office Bearers Since 1986-87
2017-2018President : Prem J. Bhatia
Secretary : Rajkumar Jain
2016-2017President : Pawan Lalpuria
Secretary : Amit Singhal
2015-2016President : Vipen Sood
Secretary : Pawan Mundra
2014-2015President : Suresh Bansal
Secretary : Navendu Dwivedi
2013-2014President : Davendra Jain
Secretary : Kamaldeep Singh
2012-2013President : D.N. Nainami
Secretary : Ramesh Kalani
2011-2012President : Anil Agarwal
Secretary : B.L. Gupta
2010-2011President : Achal Poddar
Secretary : Ankur Gupta
2009-2010President : Yashpal Bhatia
Secretary : Manoj Rathi
2008-2009President : Rajendra Agarwal
Secretary : Rajendra Agarwal
2007-2008President : S.S. Jha
Secretary : Surendra Kr. Jain
2006-2007President : Anil Mundra
Secretary : Achal Poddar
2005-2006President : N.S. Kalani
Secretary : Yashapal Bhatia
2004-2005President : Raj Kumar Khubchandani
Secretary : Anil Agarwal
2003-2004President : Sajnay Singh Luthra
Secretary : Rajendra Agarwal
2002-2003President : Rajesh Gupta
Secretary : Gopesh Arora
2001-2002President : Shanti Bhandari
Secretary : Mahendra Choudhary
2000-2001President : Damodar Maru
Secretary : Ajay Mittal
1999-2000President : Parasram Jhamnani
Secretary : Rajesh Gupta
1998-1999President : Pramod Paliwal
Secretary : Anil Mundra
1997-1998President : R.C. Choudhary
Secretary : Prakesh Gwalera
1996-1997President : Ashok Maheshwari
Secretary : Aishvarya Jain
1995-1996President : Bhagwandas Gupta
Secretary : Damodar Maru
1994-1995President : Ashok Agarwal
Secretary : Pramod Paliwal
1993-1994President : Satish Gupta
Secretary : Ashok Maheshwari
1992-1993President : B.D. Mundra
Secretary : Bhagwandas Gupta
1991-1992President : Dr. R.k. Charan
Secretary : R.C. Ralhan
1990-1991President : Dr. Deshnidhi Kasliwal
Secretary : Ashok Agarwal
1989-1990President : Dr. Ram babu Agarwal
Secretary : Kuldeep Agarwal
1988-1989President : Dr. M. L Mittal
Secretary : Satish Gupta
1987-1988President : Col J.S. Choudhary
Secretary : Shanti Bhandari
1986-1987President : Govind Ram Mittal
Secretary : Deshnidhi Kasliwal